The new High Efficiency 440w N-type Canadian Solar Hiku Panels
Now with a huge 30 year performance warranty
We are a direct partner of Canadian Solar, with access to the latest panels and superior after-sales support (quick replacement of hale damaged panels or faulty panels). We have installed this panel for years and believe in the quality and reliability of this product.
- 440w panels for maximum production
- More power and less power loss
- Better shading tolerance
- Lower hotspot temperature
- 30 year linear power output warranty
- 12 year product warranty of materials and workmanship
Who are Canadian Solar?
✓ Founded in Ontario, Canada, 2001
✓ Industry-leading R&D and Highest Module Quality (HIS, 2016)
✓ A leading solar power solution provider
✓ Stable operation and top-3 rated bankability in solar
✓ 27 GW installed so far in over 100 countries
✓ Provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar panels and PV systems
What does Tier 1 mean?
The tier actually refers to the stability and bankability of the company, not directly to the equality of the panels themselves. Of course, if a company is big and stable enough to make it into Tier1 then it can afford to turn out high-quality panels and also to provide refunds or other redress something goes wrong. In Australia, the tier rankings are compiled by Bloomberg so they’re very reliable, but most tier ranking systems are broadly similar and you’ll find the same names appearing in roughly the same positions.
AUSTRALIA HQ IN
4 OFFICES, 4 WAREHOUSES IN AUSTRALIA
NO.1 PV MODULE BRAND
EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE IN AUSTRALIA
Why Choose Canadian Solar?
Canadian Solar Australia ensures your photovoltaic projects are constructed cost effectively, operate flawlessly and
can provide regular operation and maintenance for optimal power generation.
• Tope energy performance measured at DKASC and PVUSA
• Positive power tolerance: -/+5W
• Robust frame for up to 5400 Pa load
• Self-cleaning surface
• High PID-resistance and REACH compliant
• Salt, mist, and ammonia resistant
• The SmartDC module eliminates the module-level mismatch and decreases shading losses