More efficiency and power from the World’s #1 Solar Provider
The SolarEdge Home Battery is designed to work in tandem with our award-winning SolarEdge Home Hub to provide additional power, savings, and independence.
The DC Advantage: Increased Power Hour After Hour
With the Most Efficient Solar+Storage Platform on the Market
- Unique, DC-coupled technology maximizes solar use year-round and during outages, requiring only one power conversion versus three conversions with legacy AC-coupled technology.
- Thanks to an industry-leading 94.5% round-trip efficiency, system owners can maximize solar use while lowering utility bills.
- With the exclusive ability to charge batteries AND send energy to the grid for credits, it speeds up homeowner payback (where available)
*According to the IHS PV inverter market tracker, in 2021.
Installs faster—can save thousands of dollars
The integrated design of the SolarEdge Home Hub speeds up projects and reduces costs:
- Reduces the number of expensive and time-consuming main panel upgrades by putting PV and battery on the same breaker.
- Pre-installed meters and CTs save time.
- Reduces battery installation time, making retrofits easier.
Greater Design Flexibility
Supports more solar and smart energy add-ons:
- Connects with up to three SolarEdge Home Batterys per inverter** for increased power, savings and independence
- Compatible with our fast, Level 2 SolarEdge Home EV Charger for driving on up to 100% sunshine
- Offers a connection to a growing line of smart add-ons, such as SolarEdge Home Hot Water Controllers and SolarEdge Home Smart Relays & Smart Switches
- Built for indoor/outdoor and floor/wall mount options
More backup when the power goes out
In an outage, our adaptive power boost feature provides more power than the on-grid inverter AC rating:
- Helps to keep the house running during a power outage using only one battery.
- During an outage, it powers more large appliances, such as air conditioning and washers and dryers, for longer periods of time.
- Increases homeowner payback by returning more energy to the grid while simultaneously charging the battery during a power outage.
- When you enable Weather Guard in the mySolarEdge app, the system will charge your battery automatically when severe weather is detected, extending backup power before the grid goes down.
SolarEdge Energy Bank 10kWh Battery
Optimized for SolarEdge StorEdge with HD-Wave technology inverters
- Maximized system performance, gaining more energy to store and use for on-grid and backup power applications
- Integrates with the complete SolarEdge residential offering, providing a single point of contact for warranty, support, training, and simplified logistics & operations
- DC coupled battery featuring superior overall system efficiency
- Scalable solution for increased power and capacity with multiple SolarEdge inverters and batteries
- Solar, storage, EV charging, and smart devices all monitored and managed by a single app to optimize solar production, consumption and backup power
- Wireless communication to the inverter, reducing wiring, labor and installation faults
- Simple plug and play installation, with automatic SetApp-based configuration
- Includes multiple safety features for battery protection at all time