Higher yields with intelligent solar power generation
The new Sunny Boy 3.0 – 6.0 ensures maximum energy yields for private homes. This inverter combines the integrated Service SMA Smart Connected service and intelligent technology for all ambient requirements. Thanks to it’s extremely light design, the device can be installed quickly and easily. The Sunny Boy can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to it’s integrated web interface. For specific requirements on the roof, such as shading, the TS4-R module optimizers can be added into the system, with all communication and monitoring facilitated through the inverter. Current communication standards make the inverter future-proof, meaning intelligent energy management as well as SMA storage solutions can be flexibly added anytime.
SMA SMART CONNECTED
The integrated service for ease and comfort
SMA Smart Connected* is the free monitoring of the inverter via the SMA Sunny Portal. If there is an inverter fault, SMA proactively informs the PV System operator and the installer. This saves valuable working time and costs.
With SMA Smart Connected, the installer benefits from rapid diagnoses by SMA. They can thus quickly rectify the fault and score points with the customer thanks to the attraction of additional services.
Why Choose with SMA Smart Connected?
• ACTIVATION OF SMA SMART CONNECTED
– During registration of the system in the Sunny Portal, the installer activates SMA Smart Connected and benefits from the automatic inverter monitoring by SMA.
• AUTOMATIC INVERTER MONITORING
– SMA takes on the job of inverter monitoring with SMA Smart Connected. SMA automatically checks the individual inverters for anomalies around the clock during operations. Every customers thus benefits from SMA’s long years of experience.
• PROACTIVE COMMUNICATION IN THE EVENT OF FAULTS
– After a fault has been diagnosed and analyzed, SMA informs the installer and end customer immediately by e-mail. Everyone is thus optimally prepared for the troubleshooting. This minimizes the downtime and saves time and money. The regular power reports also provide valuable information about the overall system.
• REPLACEMENT SERVICE
– If a replacement device is necessary, SMA automatically supplies a new inverter within one to three days of the fault diagnosis. The installer can contact the PV system operator of their own accord and replace the inverter.
• PERFORMANCE SERVICE REPLACEMENT SERVICE
– The PV system operator can claim compensation from SMA if the replacement inverter cannot be delivered within three days.- If a replacement device is necessary, SMA automatically supplies a new inverter within one to three days of the fault diagnosis. The installer can contact the PV system operator of their own accord and replace the inverter.